From the 1st of February 2016
, First National Real Estate on the South Coast* are giving you the chance to win a $2,500 travel voucher, by simply requesting a sales or rental market appraisal. Click HERE to enter.
FIRST NATIONAL SOUTH COAST ZONE PROMOTION 2016 - TERMS AND CONTITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The Promoter is First National Group of Independent Real Estate Agents Limited (ABN 63 005 942 192) of 89 Hoddle Street, Richmond VIC 3121.
3. The First National offices participating in the promotion are First National Real Estate Batemans Bay, First National Real Estate Ulladulla, First National Real Estate Culburra, First National Real Estate Callala, First National Real Estate Nowra, First National Real Estate Gerringong, and First National Real Estate Shoalhaven Heads.
4. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who own a residential property located in New South Wales.
5. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
6. The promotion begins on 01/02/2016 at 12.00am AEST and ends on 30/04/2016 at 11.59pm AEST.
7. To enter, individuals must, during the specified entry period through a Participating Office obtain an appraisal of a commercial or residential property for sale or for lease located in New South Wales owned by the entrant.
8. Entrants can gain a second entry into the promotion if an appraisal leads to an exclusive listing with one of the above specified First National offices within the above promotion dates.
9. All draws will be conducted by any way of random selection on 03/05/2016 at 10am AEST at the Promoter’s office, 89 Hoddle Street, Richmond VIC 3121. A total of one (1) prize draw will be conducted.
10. The major prize is an AUD$2,500 travel voucher. The total prize pool value is AUD$2,500.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the gift voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the gift voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the gift voucher. The winner should see their gift voucher for date of expiry.
12. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
13. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including the identity, email address, age and place of residence of the entrant) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. The winner will be notified by telephone and/or email.
16. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not redeem a prize (or part of a prize) by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize (or that part of the prize) will be forfeited.
18. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
19. A draw for any unclaimed prizes may take place on 03/08/2016 at the same time and place as the original draw. The winner, if any, will be notified by telephone and/or email.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
21. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
22. Nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (Non-Excludable Guarantees).
23. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of (a) the promotion; (b) the collection of the prize; (c) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (d) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (e) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (f) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (g) any tax liability incurred by a winner; or (g) use of a prize.
24. As a condition of accepting a prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
25. The Promoter collects Personal Information (as defined by the Privacy Act 1988) in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, provide the Personal Information to third parties including First National members for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter or relevant First National member.
26. NSW Permit Number LTPS/16/00037.