Exemplifying luxury and superior quality while capturing stunning 240 degree ocean views across Narrawallee Beach north to Green Island and Point Perpendicular and south towards Mollymook Beach, this exquisite residence offers an outstanding holiday income and/or lifestyle opportunity.
Beachwood House was created as holiday accommodation amid leafy surrounds. This expansive residence establishes a relaxed living environment with generous proportions and an uplifting sense of space. It combines flowing interiors, private outdoor areas and a 2 level layout to provide the ultimate entertainers haven in one of the most highly sought after areas in the entire district.
The income and profits exceed all expectations and are available on request.
Cleverly designed for effortless in/outdoor entertaining, it features a gourmet kitchen plus generous open plan living/lounge and dining which flows to a covered wrap around entertaining deck.
The main bedroom with a french door leading to the entertaining deck is located on the first floor as is the large bathroom complete with spa.
Downstairs there are 3 double bedrooms, bathroom and separate toilet. There is also a fantastic lounge/living or games room that opens to a solar heated salt water pool and a sun soaked entertaining area with BBQ.
The solid timber flooring throughout this fabulous home creates a warm, inviting and stylish atmosphere.
'Rick Stein at Bannisters' is directly across the road for your a-la-carte dining with the ever-popular 'Bannisters Pool Bar' for live entertainment and superior light meals.
Auction on site 1.00PM Saturday 16 June
- magnificent 240 degree ocean views
- 4 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- lounge/living, dining and games room
- modern kitchen with superb island bench
- air conditioning and slow combustion wood fire
- solar heated salt water inground swimming pool
- entertaining area and outdoor shower
- fabulous covered north and east facing verandahs
- single lock up garage with workshop
- additional 3 vehicle parking on driveway
- stroll across the road to 'Rick Stein at Bannisters' or 'Bannisters Pool Bar'
- excellent holiday rental income.