Secluded yet spacious living in Milton’s blue ribbon street, just a short stroll from shops, schools, restaurants and medical facilities, and a 5 minute drive to fabulous Mollymook Beach.
This well-designed passive solar home on the eastern side of Milton harnesses the famous summer sea breezes and winter sunshine of the NSW south coast, with 180 degree views encapsulating the changing moods of the inspiring Budawang Mountains and the Pacific Ocean. Rising from a 1,550sqm landscaped block, this five bedroom, two bathroom home has a suspended concrete slab which captures northern sunshine in the private and tranquil living areas, with glorious WA Karri and cypress timber flooring adding a warm glow to the generous hallway and bedrooms.
The office and main entry separate the upstairs living from the downstairs 8m x 5m thermally efficient rumpus room, which leads to an expansive workshop and lockable storage area. The established fragrant and productive garden surrounds this magnificent, beautifully presented home with separate zones of bird-attracting native shrubs, fruit trees, chicken coop, and a park-style lawn bordered by mature deciduous trees providing summer shade and winter sunshine.
A 4.4kW solar system with inverter battery ready system aids energy efficiency. This unique property promises an exceptional lifestyle of comfort and convenience in a highly desirable part of New South Wales.
- passive solar design
- 4.4kW solar system with inverter battery ready system
- five bedrooms
- two bathrooms
- extensive storage
- ocean and Budawang Mountain views
- private living spaces and garden on 1550sqm block
- cypress and WA Karri timber flooring
- eastern deck providing summer shade
- western deck embracing winter sunshine
- office at entry so no through traffic
- secure off street parking with double carport
- quiet neighbourhood
- located on the eastern side of Milton so town access is not hampered at holiday times
- short walk to schools, pool, hospital, doctors, restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops and the charming Milton rainforest walk
- quick 5 minute drive to fabulous Mollymook Beach