Renovated throughout, with brushbox floating timber floors, glistening ensuite, bathroom and laundry and a complete paint revitalisation, this home offers easy-care all level living.
The hub of the home is clearly the kitchen with its modern electric appliances and light bright surroundings uniting dining, family and living areas.
The main bedroom features a walk in robe and ensuite, while the additional two bedrooms have built-in robes.
The sunny fully fenced leafy green backyard is a great place to relax and enjoy fun with the family.
Situated in a quiet lakeside neighbourhood the home has great street appeal being located on the high side of a street with underground power.
This top little investment is conveniently located for a quick 6-minute drive to town or accessing the daily bus service.
With the Kings Point boat ramp just around the corner you can enjoy recreational time boating, paddling and fishing.
- renovations completed for new owners
- brushbox floating timber floors through all living areas
- new bathroom & separate toilet, ensuite & laundry
- 3 bedrooms
- ensuite and walk-in-robe to main
- built-in-robes to remaining two bedrooms
- double lockup garage
- leafy green backyard
- fully fenced
- 863sqm block
- set on high side of a street with underground power
- quiet lakeside neighbourhood
- handy to Burrill Lake for boating, paddling or fishing
- convenient to daily bus service
- quick 6-minute drive to town