Offering substantial proportions and beautifully presented, this family oasis is an excellent prospect.
Situated a mere 300m to beautiful Narrawallee Inlet and just 450m to the beach this location is the perfect backdrop for an idyllic family lifestyle. It combines both space and tranquility in a friendly cul-de-sac with a bush reserve back-drop.
This expansive, single level family residence provides a private retreat; offers smart modern finishes throughout, generous proportions and a beautiful leafy outlook.
There is a huge 3-car garage for cars and boat, workshop, storage with bathroom facilities. The availability of side access is great for caravan or trailer access.
With a mind on energy efficiency there is a 5.5 kW solar system with 24 solar panels.
It is the perfect family home.
- beautifully renovated throughout with fabulous street appeal
- ducted air conditioning
- quality flooring
- 24 solar panels (5.5kw system)
- dual element hot water system
- large spacious lounge room
- 4 bedrooms all with built in robes
- 2 bathrooms with quality fittings
- laundry with smart storage solutions
- large modern kitchen with the highest of quality appliances
- dining/family room
- luxaflex silhouette blinds throughout
- covered entertaining area off the family/dining room
- double remote garage with space for 3 vehicles
- workshop and storage + bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- side access for the boat, trailer or caravan
- fully fenced with a gate leading onto the eco reserve
- 718sqm block
Additional new improvements include:
- dual element hot water system (415 litre)
- aluminium windows and screens
- colourbond roof
- raised vegetable gardens
- 900mm pyroletic oven with induction cooktop.