Elevated, light, airy and comfortable, this 3 bedroom home captures glimpses of Conjola Creek from the wrap around verandah. It’s like living in a bird sanctuary!
The updated and enlarged kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and dishwasher, flows onto a large open plan living area with reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans and gas outlet points. It also opens onto a large covered outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and gas outlet point.
There are 3 comfortable bedrooms, 2 with built-ins. The main opens onto the east facing deck for that perfect cuppa at sunrise.
The main bathroom has separate shower and bath and a second toilet is conveniently located in the laundry.
A large double garage, with workshop, plus carport sits at the rear of the property, accessed by a good concrete driveway and turning area. There is additional room here for a boat or trailer.
The home has been recently upgraded with: ceiling fans and LED lighting throughout, an alarm system, quality gutter guards and a very efficient 6.6kw solar power generation system.
Approximately 200m walk to the boat ramp where you can enjoy the waterways of Lake Conjola for fishing, boating, swimming or kayaking.
Milton and Ulladulla are only minutes drive away, offering the south coast's most beautiful beaches, fabulous restaurants and cafes yet Fishermans Paradise remains one of the Shoalhaven’s secret hideaway gems.
It’s a great place to raise a family, retire to or use as a getaway from the hustle and bustle.
Definitely worth your inspection and consideration.
- 3 bedroom home, 2 with built-in robes
- glimpses of Conjola Creek from wrap around verandah
- updated & enlarged kitchen
- stainless steel kitchen appliances, gas cooktop & dishwasher
- reverse cycle air conditioner, ceiling fans and gas outlet points
- large covered outdoor entertaining area
- main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- second toilet in the laundry
- large double garage, with workshop, plus carport
- good concrete driveway and turning area for a boat or trailer
- ceiling fans and LED lighting throughout
- alarm system
- gutter guards
- 6.6kw solar power system
- 200m walk to the boat ramp